Business Strategy and Planning
- CTO services, business analysis, growth strategy development & execution services
- Strategy Consulting
- Access to our connections network
- Proof of concept development.
- Market research, feasibility and visibility reports, competitor analysis
- Regions – Central Europe, Baltic countries, Africa
- Industries – Healthcare industry, Information technologies (IoT, AI, VR), Investing, Consumer Goods & Services, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Construction
Human Resources Consulting
We offer a network of talented software development teams and dedicated, value-driven professionals who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure optimal delivery.
- We will match you with suppliers and evaluate them
- Will manage your project from A to Z.
- Experienced, high-skilled talent that exceeds expectations.
- No micromanagement, just quality partnerships.
We help manufacturers grow and expand by assisting with the business opportunities search and helping them benefit from cost-advantages, subsidies, cheaper natural or improved raw materials in different markets.
- Nearshore operations & employment related solutions
- Relationships with government and subsidy organizations, contacts with universities
- Manufacturing process relocation and service centre establishment
- Availability to buy irrelevant contracts and inquiries (leads)
- Potential partnerships in foreign markets with the potential to increase sales
Sales Consultancy & Trade opportunities
Our global team and partners will identify the best path to your long-term growth and offer innovative solutions based on our experience or new opportunities. We will develop innovative solutions for your business sales processes, including such activities as lead generation or post-sales services.
We have the capability to act as a dedicated sales office of your company.
- Import & Export solutions
- Profitable trade opportunities – check here regularly
- Automating and improving your sales processes
- Generating leads and optimizing marketing budgets
- Gaining access to international scientific, governmental and commercial institutions
- Working in Nordic and Baltic countries, Western Europe, Russia, The Middle East countries
Baltmodus operates in Europe, Lithuania and we have access to investor networks around the CEE, USA and the Middle East region. We help both companies with positive revenue and startups to attract funding for their expansion, new ideas and new developments. We have access to private investors, funds and institutional investors
- We are able to help get bank guarantees in London
- We will help you successfully prepare for pitches as well as all other necessary documents
- We will kick-start your idea, bringing your business to a higher level
- We will only show your project to matched investors
Venture Capitalists, Investors
As your business development partner, we facilitate processes even if they are very confidential. We will accompany your business through the whole process and increase your value proposition to portfolio companies or partners. We focus on but are not limited to, the CEE, Middle East region and Africa.
Our services typically fall into one of these areas:
- Attracting specific talent
- Providing access to government and its subsidies
- Research and project management in foreign markets
- Access to universities and their innovations
- Sensitive and business confidentiality related projects
- Technology scouting
Baltmodus understands the challenges its consumer products and services clients face and helps them to overcome these difficulties.
The current economic climate may be challenging, but these challenges represent an opportunity for companies to develop best practices and drastically improve their competitiveness and profitability through procurement efforts.
- Procurement outsourcing
- Spending Analysis
- Strategic Sourcing
- Low-Cost Country Sourcing
- Supply Market Intelligence
- Tail-Spend Management
- Procurement Support Services
Public sector, Non-Profits, Agencies
Assisting governments and agencies in their efforts to maximize public policy outcomes. BM works with national and regional governments, city municipalities, quasi-government agencies such as development funds and trade associations as well as government-owned companies to realize their economic and social goals.
- Our experience serving public-sector clients encompasses the following areas, among others:
- Economic development and sector strategies
- Change management
- Cost and service-quality improvements
- Organizational design
- IT infrastructure
- Confidential services
Increasingly, companies and universities are discovering the benefits of building long-term, strategic, symbiotic relationships. Companies recognize that to successfully innovate they cannot exclusively rely on their internal R&D. Businesses that don’t work with universities may be missing significant opportunities.
- Attract foreign students
- Help with commercialization strategies
- Encourage professor exchanges
- Corporate partnerships with universities
- Hiring universities for research and development
- Corporate partnerships or with investors