- Competitors analysis
- International trade
- Outsourcing & Nearshoring
- Sales strategy implementation
- Matching suppliers and manufacturers
- Process digitalization
- Artificial intelligence
- Cyber Security
- Attracting new talents
- Equity & Debt financing
- Private investor matching
- Co-Financing and Co-Founding
- Grant and EU funding
- Roadshow meetings
- M&A offers
- Real Estate objects
- Confidential Projects Management
Experienced in business facilitation in retail, technology and fundraising
Meet your potential experts
Send your business challenges to us
More than 8 years of business development experience and 100+ valuable contacts of investors, government institutions, and various size organizations. Worked with different culture people from 10+ countries.
Sharing hands-on-experience to deliver a real value in Europe, Turkey, Russia, South Africa, the Middle East.
1. Investment Consulting - Investment Analysis; Providing Access to Funding Opportunities (grants + private investors)
2. Project Management - Designing and implementing programs for companies in the field of: change management (restructuring & reorganizations), innovative projects.
3. Business Coaching - Designing and organizing personalized programs for management teams and executives.
She holds an MBA Degree in Finance and a Bachelor Degree in International Business and International Relations, with Magna Cum Laude Honors in both. In addition, she is an Internationally Certified Coach and she is enrolled in the Swiss Program for Investment Professionals in Zurich.
Areas of expertise:
- Business Plans, Pitch Decks, & Funding Assistance
- Financial Modelling, Projections & Valuations
- Business Planning, Budgeting &Forecasting
- Business Strategy & Turnaround Management
- Financial Controller & Virtual CFO
- Automation & Process Improvement
RAFI has more than 6 years experience in Investment Banking, Advising Client, Pitch Deck, Financial Modeling and Business Planning. He has vast knowledge and working experience of a various industry. He helped more than 200 startups directly and indirectly to raise finance. He also works as an Audit Manager in one of the top Audit Firm in Bangladesh.
Certificate in Financial Services. Particular focus on the local market and sub-saharan region.
When you feel a lack of an experienced partner on board.
Our customers, partners says
All testimonials are repeatable
“We have known and worked with Tomas for a number of years on a variety of market development projects.Mark GaskellCEO and Founder
We have found Tomas to a most reliable, hardworking and professional partner.
He is experienced and knowledgeable and his inputs to our business have assisted us greatly. We recommend him highly.”
“Tai visiškai pateisino mano lūkesčius. Ačiū už šiltą, malonu ir supratingą bendradarbiavimą. Nepriekaištinga paslaugų kokybė už prieinama ir teisinga kainą.”Asta StaniulytėCEO
“Tomas is a real professional of B2B sales. Such characteristics as responsibility, initiative and open-minded thinking are his best features that have helped a lot in our cooperation.”Vytautas NarbutasCEO
Become our ambassador
Become our ambassador
grow & travel with us
We are looking for visionary and brave people with a passion for business development, startups and entrepreneurship in different countries worldwide.Learn more
Baltmodus is focused on filling its role as a reputable global advisory firm, recognized in developing partnerships that consistently exceed our client's expectations. Most of us are working remotely in different countries, join us if independency lets you deliver more.
Choose a topic which is related to your question and fill a form in the new window.
Frequently asked questions
- Unique solutions that reflect the circumstances and aspirations of the client
- Speed, because the consultancy team (unlike the in-house management) isn’t distracted by other tasks
- Knowledge of best practice and effective solutions from within the client’s industrial/commercial sector
- Exposure to expertise derived from other industries and sectors
- Provision of specific technical skills
- Change management skills enhanced by the consultant’s position as independent and objective
- The luxury of having time to plan
1. What is the owners’ preferences in terms of investors? (Country, geography, profile…)
2. What are the owner’s vision and the development strategy for the business? (Steps of development and growth)
3. How does the owner see the cooperation with the potential investors?
4. Would the new investors play a role in operation management?
5. Would the owner accept debt financing?
6. What is the realistic ROI?
7. What is the worst-case scenario for the investors?
We will estimate and charge for the overall project, and then we devote the time by weeks to the tasks we see necessary to achieve the goals. We will ask for pre-payment as a retainer fee at the beginning of the process. And we will charge a success fee of 8%
Your initial payment is partly refundable. This is because by the time you have decided to hire us, we have already set aside time to work with you, and we may even have turned away other opportunities in order to provide you with the best possible experience.
We rarely take opportunities to work on commissions only based model.
As fundraising consultants, we are helping entrepreneurs and business owners get ready to raise capital or get a loan by using our investor network. We will make strategic introductions to potential investors or other intermediaries.
This usually consists of some or all of the following services:
- Business plan development
- Financial forecast development
- Pitch deck (investor presentation) preparation
- Strategy development
- Market research and analysis
- Competitor research and analysis
- Financial analysis
- General coaching and advisory services
- Capital formation strategy
For consulting services you need – read our services page carefully, prepare a description of your challenge and send it to us by using our contact form.